Spanish edition 2 - Getting the basics down!

Hola mi amigos!

I have started off on my Spanish journey!





I put in one hour dedicated to Spanish. This was basically just getting the basics down and learning some new words. I made a small (very small) post over at my lang8 journal here:

http://lang-8.com/791608

I have my current words list at 48 words a decent start but lets see how many of them stick!

This time next week I want to be able to engage in a simple conversation with a Spanish speaker.

No real struggles so far as I have just covered the basics!

Until next time!

Adios!

If you have any thoughts be they positive,construct criticism or just stopping by to say hi then please leave them in the comment section.

See you next time!

Lil Kid Big City

www.facebook.com/lilkidbigcity
Follow me on twitter @lilkidbigcity
Youtube.com/lilkidbigcity

0 comments:

Post a Comment